Joshua’s Shiloh Place of Provision & Promise Same Etymology as Albanian Silosoj Greek Siros & Basque Zilo

Shiloh in the mountains of Israel (20 miles north of Jerusalem) had been a well-fortified Canaanite city, built circa 1700 b. c., it perhaps was named Shiloh (meaning place of plenty, promise, and peace) by those Canaanites because they had adopted the Hebrew language after the Tower of Babel and took it during the Ice Age to Atlantis where zilo today in the Basque language means silo, a grain repository, same as siros in Greek, apparently come from the Pelasgians (progeny of Heber’s son Peleg), and in Albanian, the remnant language of Pelasgian, silo translated silosoj.