Second Biggest Villainess Omarosa Reviled by Democrats & Republicans Alike But Cheered-On by the Leftists


Probably about 80% of U. S. electorate thinks Omarosa should just go away, yet the other 20%, the leftists, think she’s the new Joan of Arc, but had you asked them what they thought of her a year ago, it would be much worse than president Trump is uttering against her!